2008/07/22

Enterprise Management" professional issues

Confused. This is the fresh face of Health to enter the workplace after the first Key words. I made it clear I do trades, I know I joined the company, I know what is the current work - but, in the future where I » Do a good job of the task at hand, which I will be a direction

Support from the Commissioner to the manager

Oral: Lusy business management graduate serving a seven-year IT company manager.

I studied at university in the enterprise management professional, after graduating from university, I entered a communications enterprise groups affiliated companies, has just begun the job is customer service commissioner. Sixia from the semi-semester, I practice in this company, so in a formal participation in the work, I have to do the work with sound and color, access to the company and customer recognition. In the meantime, I have the awareness to the relevant business has accumulated some experience. Gradually, I started directing and managing operations staff. A year later, I was referred to the workplace management business, and I have learned the business management professionals hang the hook. At the operational management of work, I am familiar with and do their duties, starting with the work, and gradually expand its scope of work covered, and all parts of the business-related work can be clearly planning and arrangements.

I found that the company has improved, I was promoted again, becoming the business manager, responsible for the overall operation of business processes. Earlier in the customer service and operations management work, I accumulated a certain amount of customer resources and information resources, which I of the project in the planning, implementation have done relatively smoothly. Business manager in a position to do three years later, and I had a business cooperation in IT companies extended the olive branch to me, given repeatedly, I switched into the company and was promoted to manager.